Sunday, February 22, 2009

Luke's 1st Birthday Party

Luke's 1st Birthday party was so much fun!!! I think he really enjoyed it. Thank you Nana and Pop, Gigi and Papa, and everybody else that helped make his day so special. Thanks to everyone who attended. Here are pictures of the big birthday bash!!





Good Morning Birthday Boy!!







Mommy made me pancakes for my big day!!








Mommy and Daddy let me open my first present!!



I think he loves it!!






Getting Ready....



Papa getting ready for the big day!!












Mommy and Aunt Sis
















The Cake













The party begins...






Our family










Priceless...




Luke and his little buddies!






I wonder what they are talking about....


Friends


















Cake time...
















Presents







The End.














No comments:

Post a Comment