Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day Weekend

Mother's Day was so special and filled with lots of events. My boys started the morning off by bringing mommy her cards in bed. Then they took me to Brio's for Brunch. Gigi and Papa met us there. We had a great time. We decided to take a ride on The Woodlands Water Taxi. Luke loved looking out the window. After that we went to Nana and Pop's and went swimming for a couple of hours. We went home and took a nap before we went over to Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw Speaks' House for Dinner to celebrate Mother's Day and Aunt Sis's Birthday. I had a wonderful Mother's Day. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family!!! Here are lots of pictures from our eventful day. ENJOY!!





Gigi, Luke, Ross & Papa



Our Family




Sweet Luke watching all of the boys on the Water Taxi






My boys getting their shades on for the pool.



Luke enjoying the water.






Luke saying, " Hey, Pop don't I look cool?"












YEA!!!!!



YUMMY...





Luke and Aunt Sis


Luke this morning watching Barney.



No comments:

Post a Comment